Kim believes in each individual taking responsibility for his/her own personal and professional development. While working a full-time career, and being a Mom, she obtained her Master of Management degree with a 4.0 average and her professional coaching certification. This did not happen without a lot of frustration, tears and sleepless nights however many unexpected gifts were awarded. For example, this life lesson that she keeps top-of-mind every day for herself and clients:
“When we say ‘yes’ to something we say ‘no’ to something else. When we say ‘no’ to something, we say ‘yes’ to something else. Make your ‘choice’ a worthwhile decision” 😊
Throughout her years as a coach, trainer, leadership development specialist, health & wellness professional, new business owner, and being a woman in long-term recovery from addiction, there is one main freedom that she wants to bring to everyone she engages with:
“More than anything, I want you to be able to speak and act from your own truth, knowing it is as powerful and worthy as anyone else’s – so that you share that truth and better the world.”
Kim’s most proud moments are in raising her son Michael. He is now serving in the United States Navy as a Missile Technician on the USS Pennsylvania. She has an amazing husband John who is supportive in every way and a 100-pound lap dog named Ralph.
Grab a coffee or tea and listen in to Kim’s intimate video interview by Publisher Linda Joy when they spoke about their 5x Best Selling Book “Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Cultivating Joy”.
Reach out to Kim today for a powerful conversation where she will help you see the highest vision of yourself and discover your unlimited potential!
Kim has a diverse background:
- She understands the roles we often are made to play, not only in the corporate world but in our relationships too. (You know, that nodding of the head we do to agree just because we are supposed to be ‘good soldiers’ and trust that others know what’s ‘right’).
- She understands the desire to be fit and healthy but yet can’t get out of her own way to commit and take action to make it happen.
- She understands the unique needs that people in recovery for addiction, alcoholism and/or substance abuse disorders face in order to feel free from shame and guilt.
- She understands how to break through low self-worth, weak self-esteem and falsehoods.
- She understands that each and every one of us are individuals, equal but yet unique, and worthy of the joy, fulfillment and peace life has to offer us.
- She understands intimately the saying that goes, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”.
Are you making decisions based in low self-worth?
To truly be happy, joyful and free we need to show up as our authentic selves instead of hiding and protecting ourselves. It’s time to get honest with yourself. Take this quick 9 question assessment to help identify the areas you may not be fully expressing your truth and the steps you can take to make positive change.
Are you fully expressing your truth?
Are you up-leveling your life in a healthy way?
Sometimes our motives for wanting to do better and improve ourselves may not be pure or authentic which can then lead to less than positive outcomes.
A few years back I began asking myself how much of my desire for self-improvement — to up-level in both my career and in my personal life was truly about being my best, and how much of it was based in needing to prove something.
An 11 step process for shedding life-long insecurity
If insecurity, self-doubt and self-esteem issues are holding you back from living your truth create space in your schedule for this 11-step reflective process. Grab your journal and pen and dive deeper into your sacred truth.
Cambridge College, Master of Management degree
Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner
Insights Learning Systems, Accredited Discovery Practitioner
MOHR Access, Retail Store Leadership Skills Certification
Sigma Breakthrough Technologies, Inc., Six Sigma Green Belt
Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, Graduate
International Coach Federation, ICF Accreditation
International Coach Federation, PCC Professional Certified Coach
Center for Progressive Recovery Coaching Certification
Oasis in the Overwhelm – Authorized OASIS Trainer
Please fill out this form
or call 203-231-0051